Le faux témoin Elie Wiesel de plus en plus contesté
Le lauréat du prix Nobel Elie Wiesel a menti sur son passé au moment de l’Holocauste
Voir le nouveau blog sur les mensonges d'Elie Wiesel:
ELIE WIESEL CONS THE WORLD
VIDEO - New “Elie Wiesel Cons The World” 2012-06-09 Click here to download video
False report that Elie Wiesel showed reporter "his tattoo?"
AP reporter doesn’t reply to questions about seeing tattoo on Elie Wiesel’s arm
Still no reply from AP or their reporter; did Elie show his tattoo to Tom Hanks?
AP stonewalling legitimate questions about reporter seeing Elie Wiesel's tattoo
Elie Wiesel and Survivor Guilt
Elie Wiesel adds a new twist to his Buchenwald liberation tale
Elie Wiesel Knows Soviet “Liberators” Destroyed the Birkenau Crematoriums
Kentucky man offers $1000 reward in “Elie Wiesel Tattoo Challenge” at Wiesel’s Xavier University May 6 Speech
Computer program judges “Elie Wiesel in Buchenwald” to be 30-36 years of age
Carolyn Yeager discusses her blogs at Elie Wiesel Cons The World that call for an email and phone campaign to the New York office of the Associated Press. According to Carolyn, reporter Verena Dobnik’s offhand mention that Elie Wiesel showed her his tattoo has to be a lie and therefore puts the AP in a difficult position of condoning journalistic fraud. Other topics covered:
- Elie Wiesel on Barack Obama, Bibi Netanyahu, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Bernie Madoff, the Internet and the first Jewish President in America;
- Elie’s son, Elisha, now 41, is a partner at Goldman, Sachs & Co! Pictured right: Elisha, 14, as his father is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1986. Could that be a smirk on Elisha’s face?
- Jewish financial swindler Nicholas Levene cheated investors out of millions, jailed for 13 years;
- B’nai B’rith International terminated it’s pension plan in order to “pay its bills” and “stay in business;” all pension payments taken over by U.S. government agency;
- B’nai B’rith president, former treasurer, indicted on federal tax fraud charges;
- European Jews lobby to get special security funding from the European Union, in addition to individual national governments;
- Pedophile Jimmy Savile big friend of Israel; described as a philosemite;
- Anti-Jewish sentiment rises again in Venezuela; Wiesenthal Center compares it to “Hitler’s Kristallnacht;”
- Where does it end? When we succeed in making people aware that Jewish abuse of our tolerance cannot continue.
Carolyn Yeager‘s intended guest had to pull out suddenly, so the program changed to discussing Elie Wiesel in the first hour only, with Hadding Scott‘s new translation of Gottfried Feder’s “manifesto on breaking the shackles of interest” discussed in the second hour. Topics include:
- The very real pressures from within families to be politically correct;
- Elie Wiesel as a publicity creation who has gotten rich working for the holocaust industry;
- Wiesel and rabbis protest Canada cutting refugee medical benefits;
- Hungarian nationalist government stands up to Holocaust Claims Conference amid cries of anti-semitism;
- Hadding Scott’s book due out at end of September;
- Mammonism; the problem of interest on debts; German revolution vs. global revolution;
- How much of Feder’s program did Hitler put into practice;
- And more.
The Heretics’ Hour: Wiesel Web site and German thought-police
- Part One: Carolyn discusses her new CODOH-sponsored Web site, ElieWieselTattoo.com and the opportunity presented by the Boston University Project. Stephen Bock joins in to tell of his experiences with activism.
- Part Two: Günter Deckert is once again hauled into German court by the thought-police. A lively discussion follows on several topics.
S'est-il parjuré en déclarant sous serment qu'il porte un tatouage en guise de preuve de sa présence à Auschwitz (aucun autre camp nazi n'a tatoué ses prisonniers)?
INCONVENIENT HISTORY: AN INDEPENDENT REVISIONIST BLOG
by Carolyn Yeager
I Con the WorldIs Elie Wiesel an icon or an “I con?”
Venerated and billed as “the world’s most famous Holocaust survivor” and a Nobel Peace Prize Laureate, earning hundreds of thousands of dollars every year in speaking fees (at $25,000 a pop it might be closer to say a million), and holding a prestigious, but undemanding six-figure professorship in Humanities at Boston University, Elie Wiesel has never been asked to show any proof that he is what he says he is.
Everything written about Elie Wiesel that this writer can find skims over the details and dwells on the emotionality of holocaust, humanity and hate. Among the many unnerving quotations from Elie concerning the last h-word is this one, found preceding an essay in the Jewish Daily Forward of June 9th by Anita Epstein, titled “Why I Cannot Forgive Germany:” 
“I cannot and I do not want to forgive the killers of children; I ask God not to forgive.”Ms. Epstein is influenced (or inspired?) by Wiesel to hold onto hate by holding on to the holocaust legends, such as the one about “Germans” throwing babies off of balconies. Another famous statement made by Elie is:
- Elie Wiesel
Elie Wiesel actually plays God. The world has been conned into seeing him as the next best thing to God, as someone who has risen above it all, as someone who is capable or has earned the right to pass judgment on the rest of humanity. What has earned him this right is clearly his suffering during the one year he was held in concentration camps and his “powerful prose” in describing it.
“Every Jew, somewhere in his being, should set apart a zone of hate – healthy virile hate – for what the German personifies and for what persists in the German. To do otherwise would be a betrayal of the dead. ”
However, Elie’s actual presence in the Auschwitz “death camp” and the Buchenwald concentration camp during 1944-45 rests solely on the claims of the New York Times and his well-promoted books, the most famous being his first one, Night, published in 1955 in Buenos Aires. That’s an interesting story in itself, but here I will limit myself to a chronology of NYT features on Elie that coincide with his advancing fortunes.
On 6 May 1945, the New York Times published the now famous photograph of the “Crowded Bunks in the Prison Camp at Buchenwald” without identifying anyone in the picture. Further use of the picture follows.
* October 1983, it was published again in the high circulation Sunday NYT Magazine with this caption: “On April 11, 1945, American troops liberated the concentration camp’s survivors, including Elie, who later identified himself as the man circled in the photo.” (Wiesel says he is the last one on top row in this cropped version of the picture).
Wiesel had never claimed to be in this picture before, and this face is not the face of a 16-year-old boy, nor does it resemble an existing portrait of Elie before he was deported. But, the article included the statement: “His name has been frequently mentioned as a possible recipient of a Nobel Prize, for either peace or literature.” So we suspect it was part of the campaign being waged to win him a Nobel Prize.
As David O’Connell has written in “Elie Wiesel and the Catholics,” the NYT had manufactured history by declaring erroneously that Wiesel is seen in the picture, even though Wiesel had stated over the years that he was in the sick bay at Buchenwald on April 16, the day the photograph was taken.
* 14 October 1986. The Nobel award was announced.
* 2 November 1986. The NYT again republished a severely cropped version of the Buchenwald photo with the caption: “Elie Wiesel, the winner of the Nobel Peace Prize (at far right in the top bunk) in the Buchenwald concentration camp in April 1945, when the camp was liberated by American troops.” 
* 4 January 1987. The NYT erroneously claimed that Wiesel had been “freed from Auschwitz” during the war. 
* 18 January 1988. The NYT wrote on the occasion of his trip to Auschwitz: “Mr. Wiesel was a prisoner at Auschwitz and witnessed the killing there of his father and one of his sisters.”  But, according to Wiesel’s account (no records), his father died in Buchenwald [from illness - editor's remark]. However, the NYT knew that Auschwitz was a familiar Holocaust “keyword” to its readers, while Buchenwald was not.
* 3 June 1987, the Chicago Tribune published a photo of Wiesel, accompanied by two other men, standing in front of a blown-up version of the picture and pointing to himself in it. The caption read: “Nobel Prize winner Elie Wiesel points to a picture of himself, taken by a German at the Auschwitz death camp in 1945. The photograph is part of the Holocaust Memorial in Lyon, France.”
* 21 April 1995, Wiesel told the German weekly Die Zeit that the picture had actually been taken the day after the liberation, that is, on April 12, 1945, not on April 11, as he had always implied. (It was actually taken on April 16). He also said: “On the day after the liberation the picture was taken in the Children’s Block at Buchenwald by an American soldier. It shows old men. But these old faces are the faces of men who, in truth, were 15 or 16 years of age like I was.” 
There is much more to the story of this photograph, but that must be sufficient for now.
Counter ClaimsIn March 2009, fellow Hungarian Jew Myklos (Nikolaus) Grüner’s accusation that Elie Wiesel is an imposter broke onto the Internet, mainly via an article  on Henry Makow’s website that he picked up from a Hungarian website. Naturally, it didn’t get much coverage in the media, even though Grüner had documents from both Auschwitz and Buchenwald to back him up, including undisputed records that show him registered as a prisoner in both camps. Back in January 2003, Grüner had issued an “international press release to the world” from his home in Sweden:
“Elie Wiesel A-7713 has never existed, and the man claiming himself to be “Elie Wiesel” with the concentration camp number A-7713, knowing full well that this number belonged to someone else, is an imposter of the worst kind. For this statement, I, Nikolaus Grüner A-11104, have certified and written knowledge of.” In a press release of 2006, Grüner states: “I […] take full responsibility in revealing that the 1986 Nobel Peace Prize winner ‘ELIE WIESEL’ has been impersonating Lazar Wiesel A-7713 who was born 1913 in Marmaros, Hungary. Further more I also state that the archives in Auschwitz and Buchenwald are missing evidence to prove that ‘ELIE,’ known as A-7713, was ever registered as a prisoner in any German concentration camp at all.” 
The evidence Grüner presents is compelling, and can be found in an organized fashion in two articles written by Carlo Mattogno and posted at Inconvenient History Revisionist Blog  on 24 Feb and 26 March of this year. One small piece of this evidence is that Elie Wiesel was born on 30 September 1928, and another is that the ID number A-7713 was given out on 24 May, but Elie Wiesel says in his book Night that he wasn’t deported from Sighet (Marmaros) until after 28 May and possibly not until 3 June 1944.
But the most persuasive evidence to me is registration cards and other official documents from the Auschwitz Museum archives that show Lazar Wiesel, born 4 September 1913 received number (and tattoo) A-7713 and his brother, Abraham, born 10 October 1900 was given A-7712.
A-7712 is the number Elie claims belonged to his father Shlomo, who was with him. There are no such records for Elie and his father. Nor for his two sisters who supposedly survived Auschwitz too.
The situation at Buchenwald is similar and the evidence against Elie Wiesel being a survivor of Auschwitz and Buchenwald at all continues to build to a veritable mountain, all of which will be graphically presented and archived at a website that is now under construction and soon to open.
Where’s the tattoo?Our new website will carry the theme “Where’s the tattoo?” – an idea originally suggested by a poster on the CODOH forum. We present this to viewers as a world-wide challenge and to encourage investigation and demand for answers. We will ask for independent efforts by diverse groups to work with film, Youtube videos, petitions and letter-writing campaigns to Universities, especially Elie’s employer, Boston University.
We will challenge those in the “mighty mainstream media” to force attention on this issue. Everyone—you—can act as an individual entrepreneur, make use of the information we will provide, contribute information to I Con The World, coordinate with us. Our spotlight on Elie Wiesel and the issue of who he really is will be intense and unrelenting. We are not talking about speaking in riddles here, but of evidence that is in- your-face… or in-his-face. We urge your participation, we urge you to recruit others by bringing I Con The World to their attention, by encouraging others to contribute in whatever way they can.
Watch for us. Get ready to help.
[The Elie Wiesel Cons The World website is now up online at http://www.eliewieseltattoo.com - Editor's note]
 Jewish Daily Forward, 9 June 2010. http://forward.com/articles/128652/
 Samuel G. Freedman, “Bearing Witness: The Life and Work of Elie Wiesel,” NYT, 23 October 1983.
 “Elie Wiesel and the Catholics,” Culture Wars, November 2004.
 Martin Suskind, “A Voice from Bonn: History Cannot be Shrugged Off,” NYT, 2 November 1986.
 “A Survivor’s Prize,” NYT, 4 January 1987.
 “Wiesel and Walesa Visit Auschwitz,” NYT, 18 January 1988.
 “Elie Wiesel and the Catholics,” ibid.
 “1945 und Heute: Holocaust,” Die Zeit, 21 April 1995.
 Nikolaus Grüner, Stolen Identity, Stockholm, 2005-2006.
 Grüner, ibid.
 Carlo Mattogno, ”Elie Wiesel: ‘The Most Authoritative Living Witness’ of The Shoah?” http://www.revblog.codoh.com/2010/02/elie-wiesel-the-most-authoritative-living-witness-of-the-shoah/; ”Elie Wiesel: New Documents” http://www.revblog.codoh.com/2010/03/elie-wiesel-new-documents/
Stolen Identity: The Search for Lazar Wiesel A-7713, by Nikolaus Grüner
... to expose "Elie Wiesel" who took my friend Lazar Wiesel's tattooed Number from Auschwitz A-7713, without being registered in Auschwitz. This spineless profiteer turned the graves od Auschwitz Birkenau - into an industry and himself into an "impostor" of the worst kind.
Dans un article du 27 janvier intitulé "Hungary Court Hears Wiesel's Holocaust Lies In Controversial Case" [Un tribunal hongrois entend les "mensonges holocaustiques de Wiesel dans une affaire controversée"] publié sur le site de BosNews Life, agence d'information basée à Budapest, on apprend que le fameux procès intenté par le Hongrois Miklos Grüner (82 ans) au rabbin Köves a commencé à Budapest, comme prévu le 24 janvier (voir notre message du 22/11/2011 intitulé "Elie Wiesel: un procès pour usurpation d'identité") :
Résumons rapidement pour nos nouveaux correspondants :
Le Hongrois Miklos Grüner (83 ans) affirme depuis des années qu'Elie Wiesel n'est qu'un imposteur, qu'il n'est pas l'auteur de "La Nuit", que le récit en question avait été celui de son ami et compagnon d'infortune à Auschwitz, Lazar Wiesel. Il a consigné tous ses arguments dans un livre "Stolen Identity, A-7713" (Usurpation d'identité, A-7713) mais le rabbin local l'a accusé de "falsification de l'histoire".
Sachant qu'il ne pourra jamais poursuivre Elie Wiesel en personne, M. Grüner saisit l'occasion de ce qui est à ses yeux une diffamation pour mettre sur la place publique le cas Wiesel. Outre cette diffamation, il reproche au rabbin d'avoir accueilli Wiesel en 2009 en Hongrie "alors qu'il savait parfaitement que cet homme n'est pas un vrai survivant de l'Holocauste".
Le rabbin n'était pas présent à l'audience du 24 janvier mais son avocat s'est attaché à minimiser les attaques de son client qui, dit-il, n'a jamais traité Grüner de "menteur".
La prochaine audience devrait avoir lieu le 6 février. Grüner s'attend à être débouté mais, coriace, il affirme qu'il fera appel.
L'amusant, dans l'article, est le passage suivant :
"Des photos et séquences filmées sont apparues sur l'Internet montrant un homme ressemblant à Elie Wiesel, en manches courtes, sans tatouage visible. Mais Wiesel prétend qu'il porte toujours le numéro sur son bras."
Fin du communiqué.
Si on oblige un étudiant à lire Elie Wiesel, doit-on exiger qu'il lise aussi Mein Kampf?
Thomas Mann’s War-time Radio Speeches and the Genesis of the Mass Gassing Allegations
Sur ce blog:
Pop Goes The Wiesel
Wiesel sauvera-t-il l'oligarque Khodorkovski?
Voici un extrait de la lettre que Wiesel a écrite en opposition à Carter qui tenait à ajouter cinq million de non-juifs au nombre établi par les sionistes de "six millions de victimes juives de l'Holocauste":
Elie Wiesel and Amos Yadlin congratulate East Jerusalem settlers Comment: I thought Elie “the Wease” was supposed to be a Jewish anti-genocide spokesman. Apparently the Holocaust’s lesson is that Jews should be able to commit all the genocide they want, be proud of it all, congratulate each other, and wave it in everyone’s faces, all the while ignoring that people like Robert Faurisson, Ernst Zundel, Carlo Mattogno, Germar Rudolf, etc etc debunked the preposterous and physically impossible Jewish holocaust fable, the founding myth of “Israel,” decades ago.
In response to Elie Wiesel advertisement comparing Hamas to Nazis, 327 Jewish Holocaust survivors and descendants publish New York Times ad accusing Israel of 'ongoing massacre of the Palestinian people.'
JTA-London Times refuses to run Elie Wiesel ad denouncing Hamas' human shields. The ad, which specifically refers to children, has run in The New York Times, Washington Post and The Wall Street Journal, among other U.S. newspapers. ed note from Trevor: If one were not awake to the deceptive, always warlike nature of Judaism, one might assume that someone who is a professional “holocaust survivor” would want peace, but Elie the Weaze can be seen relentlessly promoting all the Zionist wars of aggression. The fact that the London Times has rejected his blatantly pro-genocide commercial advertisement against the Palestinians signals what is repeatedly stated at The Ugly Truth, that the usurping Jewish entity is taking note that people are waking up, it is changing its tune, and it is opting for a massive PR makeover to remove some of the overtness of its war against Gentile-dom.
Elie Wiesel plays the Holocaust trump card in Gaza
The Nobel Peace Prize laureate who persuaded Bush to invade Iraq From a Voice of America review of George W. Bush’s book Decision Points:
Another person who had a deep impact on his war decision was holocaust survivor and Nobel Peace Prize recipient, Elie Wiesel.
“There was passion in his 74-year-old eyes when he compared Saddam Hussein’s brutality to the Nazi genocide,” the former president remembered.
“Mr. President,” Wiesel said, “You have a moral obligation to act against evil,” Bush wrote.