(Version télé Les Grands Reportages)
(Avancez à 3:17)
Version longue RDI
Alors comme ça Churchill avait commandé 500 000 bombes à l'anthrax pour tuer entre 3 et 4 millions d'Allemands, dans les 3 plus grands villes du Reich dont Berlin (où ne demeuraient comme à Dresde, plus que des civils, femmes, enfants et vieillards).
Ce programme de destruction massive du peuple allemand fut en partie financé par le milliardaire "canadien" Samuel Bronfman qui fit fortune durant la prohibition américaine.
Les historiens reconnaissent qu'Hitler a toujours refusé d'avoir recours à l'arme atomique et bactériologique pour mener la guerre, Churchill et Roosevelt n'avaient pas la même approche à ce que l'on peut voir.
VIDEO - Bronfman: du whisky à l'Anthrax - Production au Québec en 1943
Winston Churchill's Secret Poison Gas Memo
[stamp] PRIME MINISTER'S PERSONAL MINUTE
[stamp, pen] Serial No. D. 217/4
[Seal of Prime Minister]
10 Downing Street, Whitehall [gothic script]
GENERAL ISMAY FOR C.O.S. COMMITTEE [underlined]
1. I want you to think very seriously over this question of poison gas. I would not use it unless it could be shown either that (a) it was life or death for us, or (b) that it would shorten the war by a year.
2. It is absurd to consider morality on this topic when everybody used it in the last war without a word of complaint from the moralists or the Church. On the other hand, in the last war bombing of open cities was regarded as forbidden. Now everybody does it as a matter of course. It is simply a question of fashion changing as she does between long and short skirts for women.
3. I want a cold-blooded calculation made as to how it would pay us to use poison gas, by which I mean principally mustard. We will want to gain more ground in Normandy so as not to be cooped up in a small area. We could probably deliver 20 tons to their 1 and for the sake of the 1 they would bring their bomber aircraft into the area against our superiority, thus paying a heavy toll.
4. Why have the Germans not used it? Not certainly out of moral scruples or affection for us. They have not used it because it does not pay them. The greatest temptation ever offered to them was the beaches of Normandy. This they could have drenched with gas greatly to the hindrance of the troops. That they thought about it is certain and that they prepared against our use of gas is also certain. But they only reason they have not used it against us is that they fear the retaliation. What is to their detriment is to our advantage.
5. Although one sees how unpleasant it is to receive poison gas attacks, from which nearly everyone recovers, it is useless to protest that an equal amount of H. E. will not inflict greater casualties and sufferings on troops and civilians. One really must not be bound within silly conventions of the mind whether they be those that ruled in the last war or those in reverse which rule in this.
6. If the bombardment of London became a serious nuisance and great rockets with far-reaching and devastating effect fell on many centres of Government and labour, I should be prepared to do [underline] anything [stop underline] that would hit the enemy in a murderous place. I may certainly have to ask you to support me in using poison gas. We could drench the cities of the Ruhr and many other cities in Germany in such a way that most of the population would be requiring constant medical attention. We could stop all work at the flying bomb starting points. I do not see why we should have the disadvantages of being the gentleman while they have all the advantages of being the cad. There are times when this may be so but not now.
7. I quite agree that it may be several weeks or even months before I shall ask you to drench Germany with poison gas, and if we do it, let us do it one hundred per cent. In the meanwhile, I want the matter studied in cold blood by sensible people and not by that particular set of psalm-singing uniformed defeatists which one runs across now here now there. Pray address yourself to this. It is a big thing and can only be discarded for a big reason. I shall of course have to square Uncle Joe and the President; but you need not bring this into your calculations at the present time. Just try to find out what it is like on its merits.
[signed] Winston Churchill [initials]
Source: photographic copy of original 4 page memo, in Guenther W. Gellermann, "Der Krieg, der nicht stattfand", Bernard & Graefe Verlag, 1986, pp. 249-251
- Winston Churchill source
- Churchill, according to James F Byrnes' shorthand note of Plenary Session at Yalta, Feb. 7, 1945 (H S Truman Libr., Independence, Missouri).
Sur ce blog:
Bombe A, secret défense et santé publique
Le prochain 11 septembre sera-t-il une attaque nucléaire israélienne?
Le vrai parrain s'appelle Bronfman
Parodie de procès et torture à Nuremberg
'The New Babylon - Those Who Reign Supreme : A Panoramic Overview of the Historical, Religous and Economic Origins of the New World Order. Inside the Rothschild Empire - The New Pharisees', by Michael Collins Piper (2009)
Judas Goats - The Enemy Within: The Shocking Story of the Infiltration and Subversion of the American Nationalist Movement, Michael Collins Piper (2005)
Israël et l'assassinat de JFK: la connexion Bronfman-Bloomfield-Permindex
Bronfman, Madoff, Silverstein et le Mossad
Les Rothschild, les parasites et la peste
The War Party - The Zionist Influence on NeoCon Foreign Policy(BBC)
Vanunu et l'arsenal nucléaire secret d'Israel (BBC)